Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Kaiju Bootleg Puzzle Goodness!

I bought this puzzle at some closeout store for about 20 cents a few years back. I kept it in the original bag with the card attached not because I'm a collector geek, (although I kinda am) but because the whole package was part of the whole crappy bootleg's charm. I love me some giant Japanese monsters enough as it is, but cheap looking knock-off Japanese monsters really seal the deal!



If you click the image and check out the full size scan, you can see there's a manufacturer's watermark for a Japanese company called YOT, and that's about all I can tell you about this odd little puzzle....

EXTRA fun time bonus! Why not print out the image, cut it out along the puzzle lines and have a blast with this intensely demanding puzzle! Minutes of fun for the whole family!!!

No comments: